Choosing any dentist is easy. A drive around almost any city commercial neighborhood will reveal retail dental offices. An Internet search can find multiple dentists with criteria of your choosing.
Of course asking a friend or relative for a personal referral will give you valuable information based on actual experience you may find comforting. Sometimes having too many choices can be paralyzing.
How ever you begin, consider these criteria:
- Personal testimony of a good experience from someone you know
- Check the website to see if it is appealing and modern. (No website? Are they that old fashioned?!)
- Office that is clean and contemporary
- Office staff that is friendly and answers your questions
- Office that is easy to get to
- Office that is clear with your obligations of insurance, finances and schedule
- Office that respects your time with punctuality
- Any special interests of the office that appeals to your needs as you perceive them.
- On line reviews.